Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 17, 2010

A big week of wakeboarding..

Wrapped up a pretty solid week behind the boat this week with some nice consistent runs of my pass for Worlds. The Junior Pro Mens category has been super competitive in the US this year judging by the Pro Tour stops so I really need to focus on consistency.

I am out in the boat today with my Coach John Henson. We are taking out a group of Executives from Schweppes the Australian Distributors of Monster Energy Drink. They are going to see what Rubber Johnny and I will be doing on this years Prowake Monster Energy Tige Tour. It's a beautiful winter day on the coast with blue sky and very little breeze so I am looking forward to taking my Watson out for a shred.

2 weeks today I am off to Orlando. My main man Daniel Watkins is going to meet me at the airport in Orlando. Daniel and Chris Heffner from Billabong are hooking me up for my trip and I am so pumped to be doing the trip from Brisbane - Auckland - Los Angeles - Orlando with my good mate Corey Turnbull. It's going to be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment