Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Video Clip from Wake Daily

I just got a copy of a great little video put together by Jason MacAlpine from WakeDaily.com

We spent a couple of days together doing a little video on the Coomera River and it was a lot of fun.

Check out the clip at www.wakedaily.com


I have just received some tentative dates for the Tige Tour for this Summer - it looks like I am going to be doing a lot of travel when I get back from the States.

Can wait for Summer - bit first I have to get to Orlando!

Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment