Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Monday, July 5, 2010

Back to Wakeboard School!

I had a great week last week on the Coomera River riding every day with my Mum & Dad. I felt so good towards the end of the week about the way I was riding. Mum video tapes each session for me so I can review my ride, it's amazing how many little bad habits you can pick up when watch yourself in slow motion.

I spent the weekend at Somerset Dam riding with Cory Tuenissen and Reece Martinz and had a great couple of days. Everything just felt right and I was told it looked sweet too.

Today I am back on the Tweed with Rubber at the Prowake Academy. The next 3 days are going to be great and I want to really nail my pass for Orlando next month.

Photo shoot in the morning for Wake Magazine so lets hope for flat water and blue skies!

No comments:

Post a Comment